- About Us
- Youth Conservatory
- FOGG BLOGG
Hey FOGGlomerate! FOGG is looking for a new Executive Director. Check out our job posting. Please repost this on your social media, and alert anyone you think might be a good fit. Please send all inquiries to email@example.com:
Are you looking for excitement while being a KEY contributor to a fantastic and already recognized organization in the Bay Area? Are you Looking for an opportunity to work with amazingly creative and successful folks who created a company to employ and support Bay Area Artists? Look no further!
FOGG Theatre is growing and our next step is to bring someone onboard who will help us galvanize our company culture while driving the day-to-day operations and strategy. This role is being initially advertised as a part-time/semi-volunteer (with small stipend) role, but ideally, you will make it a full-time/full-pay position with your successful financial planning and fundraising efforts. As FOGG grows, your own role will grow as well.
If you have the time, the desire and LOVE musical theater, we promise you will fall in love with us! Let’s discuss how you can help FOGG become an even more successful player and employer in the Bay Area Arts scene.
And here is a brief list of the job requirements.
- Lead the development and execution of of fund raising strategies to obtain and increase revenue from corporate and individual donors
- Generate and oversee individual project budgets
- Collaborate with Artistic Director and key personnel to ensure adequate onboarding and handling of associated administrative matters related to production staff
- Work closely with Artistic Director to create and maintain the production calendar*
Marketing & Communication
- Oversee all marketing including social media, website, email campaigns, direct mail
- Establish and strengthen community relationships/partnerships*
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Ability to enthusiastically take ownership of projects and drive them through to completion
- Bachelor’s degree (business and/or relevant field highly preferred)
- Commitment to a transparent and high integrity leadership style
- Five or more years in similar role, preferably in nonprofit management, with proven success working with and cultivating relationships around Board of Directors
- Solid, hands-on, budget management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, decision-making and reporting
- Strong organizational abilities including planning, delegating, multiple task prioritization and facilitation
- Ability to communicate FOGG’s vision & strategic future to staff, board, volunteers and donors
- Knowledge of fundraising best practices and experience in donor relations
- Skills to collaborate with and motivate board members and other volunteers
- Strong written and oral communication skills including public speaking
- Ability to interface and engage diverse volunteer and donor groups
- Demonstrated ability to oversee, manage performance, and collaborate with staff
- Ability to operate a computer and other office machines/equipment for the duration of the workday
- Constantly alternate between sitting and walking throughout the day
- Drive and/or travel as needed, including but not limited to specific FOGG event locations, meetings etc.
- Will be required to talk on the phone very frequently
- May require the ability to lift up to 25lbs
Job Type: Part-time
- Years: 5 years
If you or someone you know might be interested, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Join the Newsletter